ACNA Board Meeting
Tuesday 20 September 2016, 7:00-8:30
Harvard Vanguard, 133 Brookline Ave. Annex Conference Room 3C
This is an opportunity for community members to bring matters of neighborhood concern to the attention of the Board. Please be BRIEF and understand that this is not a discussion period. Matters brought up may, at the discretion of the Board, be discussed upon the conclusion of the scheduled agenda or may be scheduled for a future meeting.
Officer and Committee Reports and Acceptance (May and June)
1. Visit from Chynah Tyler, new State Rep.
2. Report on neighborhood meeting with Red Sox (Liz)
3. Discussion of the northern boundary amendment of the By-Laws
4. Discussion of 3 year term amendment to the By-laws
5. Update on Circle Redesign project (Alex)
6. Update on 839 Beacon St. (subcommittee report on cooperation agreement(s) progress)
7. YES for a Better Boston campaign (Michael)